My New Blog

Welcome To The Blog!

   Hi!
My name is Maya and my love of reading has inspired me to create a blog dedicated to books and book reviews.  

        I am a sophomore in high school, and my affinity for reading started over 10 years ago. Reading has truly broadened my view of life, the world, and enhanced my imagination. Being able to visit different worlds and time periods through literature made me feel delighted. Obviously, I really enjoyed that feeling. I started reading YA (Young Adult) books in 2012, starting with books such as, the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, Divergent by Veronica Roth, and The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. Because of this, I will be reading and reviewing children's and YA books. The goal of this blog is to help you find books that you will enjoy. This is because, I know the importance of reviews and recommendations. I hope you like the blog!

Comments

  1. I love this Maya! We are so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start Maya! I can't wait to read your posts, reviews, or anything you have to offer. I am so proud of you. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts